11 weeks since the day I paid $7000+ for new flooring...and the job has yet to be completed. Local Lowe's management actually hides from me when I come into the store to try and find out any updates.

The local Lowe's and Lowe's corp will not acknowledge or dispute my assertion that I was duped into buying more flooring product, more flooring installation products and labor/installation charges than were actually needed. A long standing BBB complaint is still active against Lowe's corp...and every 2 weeks they try to get me and the BBB to close the complaint, while only stating..."...the matter is still pending...". In addition a complaint has been opened with the Texas State Attorney Generals, Consumer Protection division, for price gouging...in association with flooding as a result of hurricane Harvey. My multiple requests for a meeting with: the local Lowe's management, the flooring contractor, the flooring sub-contractor, Lowe's area and district management, and the corp division of Lowe's that hires their contractors...have all been ignored.

In addition, my multiple requests for a detailed accounting of the floor product costs, flooring product installation costs, and labor/installation costs...have all been ignored.

Lowe's has blocked me from their corp FaceBook page (Lowe's Home Improvement)...and deleted all posts, comments and replies, made by me regarding my situation and dealings with Lowe's...local and corp (North Carolina). On their corp FB page there is a "Rant or Rave" section where customers can voice their complaints...as of today...they have deleted 4 of my RANT's...(I have posted a total of 15 RANT's)...and their official FB reply to all have been.."...we have forwarded your comments to your case manager..." Have been walking on cold bare concrete floors 11 weeks before Christmas 2017...and I am celebrating the new year, 2018, by still walking on cold bare concrete floors.

Review about: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Managements refusing to contact me.

Comments