We recently ordered a washer and a dryer online at Lowes.com and we got our washer the next day with stains on it, bugs inside it, opened packages, and every time we use it, we smell something burning from the washer. Also, upon delivery, they just had us sign, but we received no invoice or receipt.

We called Lowes for an exchange but once we spoke to them, they told us they never sent us a washer, upon calling them several times, each time, they told us they would call us back but we never received a call back. Today when I called, the customer representative chastised me for calling in so many times talking to too many different representatives about the issue, therefore causing confusion in the store. He also chastised me for using the internet service which has no valid way of contacting actual human people according to him and therefore was unreliable. When I asked why they have the internet ordering service then, they replied it existed for people to browse and find what they wanted.

When I asked if he thought I could find the order information by calling the main corporation he said no, they wouldn't know anything and I would have to speak with the department manager. Also upon my last call before today, suddenly my order history details online had disappeared and only showed that the washer had been delivered and the dryer had been ordered.

I called and finally got someone from the main corporation to send the order information they found to the manager at the Lowes I ordered from but of course I have to wait and see if that will actually help or not.

So far, all of the customer representatives I have spoken to have been very unfriendly, unreasonably angry, or sounded annoyed. Safe to say, I was a little displeased with their service and plan on avoiding Lowe's when buying products in the future.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments

When you buy someting on line there is a way to print off a receipt. Upon further review of your complaint, it sounds like you need to call the store and ask for their District managers phone number.

that will get them working for you. If they said there's now way of finding your purchase their full of it.

There is a way but it may take a little more time out of their day. There's always a way, don't take no for an answer.