Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My Lowe’s refrigerator, under warranty, stopped working on 3/4/18. I called Lowe’s for repair on 3/7/18. A serviceman came out on 3/7/18 and after looking at the fridge said he needed to get replacement parts to make the repair.

It is now 3/14/18 my refrigerator still does not work and Lowe’s CANNOT tell me when the repair parts will by available to install. 10 days without a refrigerator a 2 year old child in the house, we are living out of a cooler with ice, and Lowe’s cannot repair a refrigerator?

This is 21 century America and Lowe’s cannot repair a refrigerator under warranty in 10 Days?? That is TERRIBLE service beyond belief!

Lowe’s just does not care about their customers after a sale.

Review about: Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

If they don't have the part in stock they have to get it from the manufacturer and sometimes their warehouses don't have them in stock either. Hope you don't have a Samsung or LG.

If the US warehouse is out of stock it has to come from Korea and that can take time. Unfortunately the manufacturers aren't very good at communicating about delays or when shipments can be expected.

Lowe's doesn't HAVE a warranty OR warranty service. Either the manufacturer gives the warranty (usually one year) or you buy a warranty from a third party THROUGH Lowe's.

Why can't people get this through their heads? Did you read the warranty itself?

to Anonymous #1446007

I have a 5 year warranty from Lowe’s on my Refrigerator. Yes I read it.

to Jdj #1485923

I worked there for years. Lowe’s DOES NOT have a warranty center- it’s all manufacturer warranty.

Lowe’s can not control how long it takes a part to come in& they most likely sent someone to your house as a courtesy... and I’m willing to bet that person came from a 3rd party company.

People can only do what is in their control. You’ve obviously never worked with the public a day in your life.