I am a former employee of this Lowe's.Working for them was a complete and total nightmare!

No training, no pay, no one can afford the health insurance and most of all the HR department sucks! I simply requested a copy of my pay stubs for some legal stuff and no one there will help you and then they decide to lecture me on why I quit! Welcome to America A_HOLE. I have the right to quit any job I want.

This store sucks and I would not recommend anyone work for this company unless you want to be under paid, over worked, and left to fend for yourself while there!

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

I don't know about working at Lowes in Wheelersburg, but I can tell you that ordering a new kitchen (cabinets and appliances) from that particular store is a nightmare.Two months and $7,000 after the start, the job still isn't done due to mistakes in measuring, mistakes in ordering, and an installation sales department that simply "isn't available" most of the time.

The former employee who posted the original complaint has at least one valid point--the staff doesn't seemed to be trained in their jobs at all.I suppose that if I had to buy a can of paint, I might consider going back to Lowes if I couldn't find it anywhere else, but I wouldnt' trust them with anything more complicated than that.

Corinda, Queensland, Australia #24938

Well, Lowes knows comments 1 2 and 3 knows one thing here....He obviously is not smart enough to put a coherent sentence together! (probably had retailer 2 coming over and was all nervous...)

Ealing, England, United Kingdom #24675

Ealing, England, United Kingdom #24669

:zzz

Ealing, England, United Kingdom #24666

:eek

Ivoryton, Connecticut, United States #22635

Hey, retailer2, the word is spelled COUNSELING not counciling, pal. And my comments ARE ALL on the money, you've probably got an axe to grind, too. Join your buddy @ the door greeter station.

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India #22523

wow retailer4life--you are really hostile to anyone who complains about lowes--insulting to these folks-- who have a problem--perhaps you are being paid by lowes for these comments you make--in any instance get a life and perhaps some counciling on your demeaning manner--your time would be best spent helping others instead of bashing them--you sound like a mean little man.

Ivoryton, Connecticut, United States #22102

Hey, go be a door greeter for Wal-Mart, ***!Sounds like you've got an axe to grind because you actually HAD TO WORK during your 8 hour shift!

All you guys do is complain while us guys do our jobs and yours too.

You're probably 20 years old and know everything, don't you?Well, you couldn't hook up my harness on the order picker without ******* it up, pal, remember that, kiddo!

to retailer4life Wheelersburg, Ohio, United States #883232

Wow! You guys talk like real professionals! How about you both go get a real job then argue some some more!