Northwood,New Hampshire

I shop online frequently and Lowes.com is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with. I've shopped in store frequently, and after my experience dealing with them online I will NEVER shop at Lowes again, online or in store.

I ordered a large clock, it was damaged in transit and sent back to the shipper. They never notified me. I had to call them after a couple days to find out what happened, at which time I was told by the store it was shipped from the clock was damaged, they had no others in inventory, would never have any more, and they were going to refund me.

After 3 calls to customer care I learned otherwise, they located another clock in a local store, but they couldn't send it to me without me having to buy it a 2nd time, since it was now coming from another store.. So I paid for the item they damaged twice, had to pick it up myself, and they said they would refund the first.

After another 4 days I was still not refunded, I emailed customer care.. No response. I called and was told they refunded it to my discover card. I told them I don't have a discover card, so they had to look into it and get back to me. They did not get back to me. It took another email (not answered) and 3 more phone calls before someone finally was able to tell me the card I purchased it on and claim they have NOW refunded it. I am yet to see that refund, and am not holding my breath.

Through all of this, with 2 unanswered emails to customer care, and 6 phone calls (all initiated by me, because they will never call you) not once has anyone felt an apology was necessary.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2012.

Comments