our store manager in #209 killeen tx sat by the computers with the Hr manager and watched us fill out or opinion surveys.

on to of that our zone 3 manager Joel dutton has a key to his house and drinks with him almost daily.he has told employees and customers and i quote" Let me explain somethin to you. I have been with Lowes for 21 years 21 long years, and in that 21 years i have met alot of important people inside lowes and out. People in high places within Lowes. so with that being said and with my reputation adn the people i know in Lowes do you think there is anything Anyone can do to Me? I think Not."Joel is giving things away in cull packs and not charging the people taking them.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

No matter how important you think you are or,how good you think your reputation is everyone is expendable. Just because you have been at your job for 21. years does not give you the right to talk down to anyone because,there is always someone else looking for a job who will do a better job at a cheeper rate.