Contracted lowes for new roof, installers arrive, start bringing shingles up and I asked where did you get those., they were brown and all else black, he actually said I thought you picked it., ok shingle dilemma fixed, roof put on, I then was having a new ac installed, not thru lowes, and he took pictures of attic where they installed roof over rotted wood., called lowes, they want to patch it, MIKE ROSE, of ocala, said no problem, yes you paid for new roof, but this is fine, you'll do it my way and be fine! so up the corp.

ladder I have been going, only to reach STEVE DARLING, and be told take this money or go to court. It's not enough to put a new roof on, THE right way! I laugh because the hole turned out to be least of my problems, shingles installed by WALKER ROOFING, not in line, 3 roofers came to look at my roof, and one just laughed, and then told me my permit was wrong, wasn't under walker roofing. OMG where does this nightmare end!

COURT according to mr. DARLING..

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Reimburse me for what an actual new roof will cost, including all the screw ups!.

Comments