Dec. 19, 2015,

I went to Lowe's here in Goose Creek, S. C.

Needed help to put up a Christmas lights outside my house:)

Asked for an electrician and I met Todd??? Told him my problem. Needed an adapter for my lights. Helps so can have a Christmas tree in my neighborhood:-)

First he was trying to help me pretendingly, along with your other employee named Sharon, who kept looking at her watch:-)

I didn't get any efforts from him, or any help, any suggestions, any solutions perhaps!, zip!!

Instead he just left me without saying this " I am sorry but I can't help you.

So rude and no help at all.

I was so disappointed and made my mind not to shop at Lowe's anymore.

I thought you were there ready to help us.

Perhaps, he was tired and overworked,? but still he shouldn't show me the negative attitude.

I did say thank you;-) and said goodbye to him when I left your store:)

Maybe, he needs more Orientations, more customers relationship care training.

Please, remind him that without the customer he don't

have a job.

Sincerely,

L. R. Thompson

JointBase,

Goose Creek, S. C.

29445

843-475-8359

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

You weren't by chance looking for a male to male a/c adapter or a female to female one were you? Dumba55.