I recently bought a new refrigerator at Lowes and they promised to deliver it within a week . They initially told me it would be delivered from 1-3 which didnt happen ...

As soon as they got here the delivery guys did not install the refrigerator and since they had promised to deliver it from 1-3 and were late I was not at home, I was at work. A $1600+ refrigerator that doesnt work is useless. I called the service department and told them what happened and they told me that I would get a call back from them in 24 hours. That was their final response after being on hold all morning and part of the afternoon.

from 9-3. I never received a call from them and I finally had to reach out to them again and they finally scheduled me to get service. In less than 24 hours I got a call saying that they had to cancel my service appointment because they technician had a bad back and couldnt come out to see me.... (like if he was the only technician that was employed) I rescheduled and they told me that they have to get it approved through the company to see if that was going to work for them..

i thought this was about getting someone out here to make sure the customer is satisfied with our appliance.. apparently not... They also told me that I had to pay for any repairs that had to be done on this refrigerator even though when I received it, it wasnt working ( ***).....long story short....

I have a month to return this refrigerator and by the looks of it the are going to keep stalling the service until i no longer have the 30 day money back guarantee... *** LOWES

Review about: Lowes Refrigerator Installation.

Reason of review: All Of the Above!!!!.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177871

I never understood why people order and pay for things, and then on delivery day want to act like they have plans that will save human kind and ***...come on..take a whole day off and figure stuff out if it's that important