I recently bought a new refrigerator at Lowes and they promised to deliver it within a week . They initially told me it would be delivered from 1-3 which didnt happen ...

As soon as they got here the delivery guys did not install the refrigerator and since they had promised to deliver it from 1-3 and were late I was not at home, I was at work. A $1600+ refrigerator that doesnt work is useless. I called the service department and told them what happened and they told me that I would get a call back from them in 24 hours. That was their final response after being on hold all morning and part of the afternoon.

from 9-3. I never received a call from them and I finally had to reach out to them again and they finally scheduled me to get service. In less than 24 hours I got a call saying that they had to cancel my service appointment because they technician had a bad back and couldnt come out to see me.... (like if he was the only technician that was employed) I rescheduled and they told me that they have to get it approved through the company to see if that was going to work for them..

i thought this was about getting someone out here to make sure the customer is satisfied with our appliance.. apparently not... They also told me that I had to pay for any repairs that had to be done on this refrigerator even though when I received it, it wasnt working ( ***).....long story short....

I have a month to return this refrigerator and by the looks of it the are going to keep stalling the service until i no longer have the 30 day money back guarantee... *** LOWES

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above!!!!" of lowes refrigerator installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1600. Lowes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes refrigerator installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177871

I never understood why people order and pay for things, and then on delivery day want to act like they have plans that will save human kind and ***...come on..take a whole day off and figure stuff out if it's that important