I just walked into a Lowes store for the last time. I went in to look at some appliances and couldn't find the one i wanted.

A rep walked by me and i asked if she could point me in the right direction . She told me i have to wait while she clocks in for the day ....i stood there for 3 minutes waiting. When she came back to me she took off ahead of me and then pointed in the direction of the appliance and then she walked off. It was the wrong product so i went back to the register and asked her again and this time she simply pointed and said that way.

At this point i get the feeling i should leave Lowes and not purchase anything, but my wife convinved me to keep looking. Eventually we found the right product and then moved on to refrigerators. As we were looking at them a store manager walked up to us and said "im the store manager and i wanted to just say something real quick". I thought he was going to apologize for the way his rep treated us but instead he began lecturing us about our miniature lhasa apso that was sitting in the cart doing nothing.

His lecture included us not bringing our dog back. At this point i am thinking this is the worst experience i have ever had in Lowes and we left the store and headed to Home Depot to purchase the appliances we need for the home we are building.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes lowes appliances department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments