I am gutting 2 bathrooms, 1 at a time, Just finished vanity and s setting stool Aquasource. fill valve would not fill, I live 100 miles from Lowes and we to Ace Hardware for new fill valve so I could have a working toilet.

Saved receipt went to Sioux Falls Lowes and explained situation their response was you should have brought back entire product...I said refund me the money I paid Ace for working part...They said contact Aquasource (Bullcrap) If you sell the product then stand behind it, they lost a customer for life on a $8.00 item.

Called the customer service today and same reponse..Never setting my foot in Lowes again . Home Depot customer for life!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about aquasource toilet from Lowes was customer service, customer service received and lack of response Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

If you have a defective product you need to bring the entire thing back! It is just that simple!

How does Lowes know you're not trying to scam them? How does Lowes know what is exactly going on with out seeing exactly what you're talking about? Anywhere retail store you shop at you will always need the product and the receipt not just a story. Please become an educated consumer and treat customer service representatives better!

Your worked up over $8, you really need to reconsider your life values.

Better understanding retailer policies before you make a purchase will help you be a better consumer in the future. This is all on you.

I don't understand why people think the retail store is responsible for defective products. The manufacturer is responsible to make good on a defective product.

You should be upset with the manufacturer of the toilet, not Lowes. If you want someone to reimburse your for the cost of the valve, contact the manufacturer.