Product: Lowes Bathroom Facility Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Kathleen, Georgia - Nasty filthy restrooms, store

2.3
Employee was leaving out of restroom and I asked who the manager on duty was. She said she didn't know. I told cashier at the register about nasty bathroom and he said he would let manager know. I continued on to look at a refrigerator and decided that I didn't need to be there. If the staff doesn't care about their store, they certainly are not going to care about my experience or needs. As I was leaving, I saw Ryan the manager. I was explaining how nasty the ladies restroom was and knew the cashier didn't tell him. I also knew that I had made the right decision to leave because the staff didn't care! The bathroom was disgusting. Every toilet was nasty with waste of some sort. Really bad.

Do you really think the most important thing the employees have to do is find a manage to let the know the restrooms are a mess? They have jobs they are assigned to and can't just take off looking for the store manager.

If you want the store manager to be aware of a situation talk to them, not a cashier or a salesperson. Keep in mind it's usually customers making a mess out of the restrooms, not the employees.

Not their job.

Reason of review
Bad quality

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111