Product: Lowes Bathroom Remodeling Clear all filters (21 of 21 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Ogden, Utah - Bathroom Remodel

1.3
Lowes started our bathroom remodel after we spent weeks with their decorator. They started and then left the project after my husband made an inappropriate comment. They left all material and wrote off our account. We owed $15,000.00 and they wrote it off rather than finishing the project. I wouldn't recommend Lowes for anything. What ***.

We are the middle of a bathroom remodel. All I can say, is dont do it...

The contractors working on your home are human beings too. They shouldn't be expected to work for people that can't appreciate that fact.

You state that your husband caused the problem by making an inappropriate comment to them. Would you want to work for someone that can't treat you properly and makes inappropriate comments to you?

They did what you would have done and quit. You should be blaming your husband for not being able to keep his mouth shut.

View more comments (1)
Featured

Don't do business with Lowes
I paid over $8000 to have Lowes renovate my bathroom. I had to pay in advance! They promised everything--"I'd love my bathroom, it would be done fast, everyone loves them....", but delivered almost nothing. They did the demo and the toilet supply line leaked for 9 days. They'd say they'd come at a certain day and time and never showed up, they offered excuses for everything e.g., "my truck doesn't run, my employee is injured, I can't find a plumber...". They had promised to be done in a month (in writing) but when they weren't they said "they weren't obligated by anything in the contract". Their work was terrible. The tile didn't line up, they mis-measured the shower pan, the grout was sloppy, they installed the shower door backward, there were screws missing on the safety grab bars, they didn't cover any of my furniture, and they actually put parts on our expensive white comforter. The shower door leaks, the tile is uneven, it's ugly!

Run the other way!!! I was swindled out of $27,000 for a small bathroom remodeling.

Instead of 3 weeks it took 5 months. The workers (James Stewart co.) ruined my new new jacuzzi tub while installing the tiles around it. I could go on an on.

I have learned my lesson! Never again!

dj1506

I hear you. Lowe's is horrible.

Dont use Lowes or Chris George of Alabama Dream Homes! This is the slowest, lowest quality, and most stressful install company we have ever used. The contracts with Lowe's to install siding and a deck were signed on March 2, 2017. We were told that the siding would be completed in two weeks and the deck project would be completed in a similar timeframe.

We have had to deal with multiple problems and difficulties with quality and timing of work, and the conduct of Lowe's or Alabama Dream Homes.

The problems include:

The subcontractor Alabama Dream Homes selected by Lowe's attempted to perform various portions of the work in a manner that did not comply with applicable city building codes, and we and/or the City of Opelika, Alabama were required to insist that building codes be followed.

Alabama Dream Homes also did not obtain building permits as required by the City of Opelika, until forced to do so at our insistence; various shortcuts and/or improper materials were used on the project, requiring us to have to insist that the substandard work be remedied, and in some cases, the substandard work is still not remedied. Many of the main screws attaching the deck to the house were not even touching the house, since they tried to cover damaged wood. And this deck is about ten feet off the ground! I have video of Chris George playing with one of our security cameras, probably to disable them so we could not see the bad work he does.

Boxes, empty food bags, drinks and other trash has been repeatedly left in our yard.

Ladders, trailers and other construction materials or equipment left in the yard for weeks; and most notably, Lowe's and/or Alabama Dream Homes have continued to delay and the project still has not been completed, as of July 13th, 2017. We have complained to corporate Lowes for weeks, but they are not able to help much and Lowes has shown no willingness to provide any type of refund or compensation.

while i can feel your pain in the issue you had there's one part about your complaint you should realize. you're slamming lowe's when it was the contractor who did the bad job you claim they did.

if lowe's wanted to do right by you they'd take care of it and fix it at no cost to you.

if they refuse to help THEN i'd recommend that you not shop there anymore. so again place blame where it's due in the first place.

@notgivingit

The customers contract is with Lowe’s. They didn’t hire the contractor, Lowe’s did. Lowe’s need to be the contact with the contractor and get the issues resolved.

Well mike thats not true at all lowes sets the price for the contractors and for the stereotype of all contractors are the same is wrong as well maybe this was a case of just a bad contractor

Mike_mn
@Anonymous

Nice to know. I stand corrected.

Mike_mn
#1320588

Big Box stores use contractors at the 'lowest bidder'. So, expect the most inexperienced contractors.

With the missing screws on the safety handles... this could be cause for litigation.

What would happen in you grabed them to steady yourself, the handle came off the wall, and you fell and injured yourself?

If they won;t fix it entirely... total removal and redue, then take them to court.

#1320473

Never use the big box stores for remodeling labor. They pay so little, you usually get inexperienced and/or incompetent contractors.

M.F3_a-z0-9

Sorry you got burned; TY for the heads up!

@M.F3_a-z0-9

Does anyone know of a person that has not been burned by Lowes.

View more comments (9)
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication

Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication
Lowe's bathroom remodel leads to company wide problems. The good news is the low cost easy fix. My name is Jon Holtz-Revels, and currently awaiting the last thing our Lowe's bathroom remodel needs to be 100% complete. Shelves for the 84 inch tall linen closet cabinet. The first issue poor communication: Lowe's provides remodel cusromers with a Project Folder. This folder the customer is told will contian 100% everything we need the contractors to do. That this folder is THE PROJECT BIBLE. It has all the exact directions the contractors to follow. Example: GFI plug to be moved from location near entry door to the right side of the sink 10 inches above the backsplash. In reality the folder has: Move outlet. The rest of the things to be installed were the same. We spent two visits or thee in store, then one or two at home. At home we had one visit for a go over without a contractor present. Then we had the next visit with the contractor foreman present. We went over the same things as before. We are told the project will take 7 to 10 business days. That does not include getting our products. They start before Christmas 2016. The contractors demo the bathroon, and we're told they are taking time off to be with family. Totally expected. They return after the first of the year. The electrician finds his work order saying to move just the thermistat as close to the door trim as posdible. Meanwhile not dping anything with the wall switches and gfi outlet. After I explain what we wanted he had to call in. Was told to leave the GFI outlet alone. And, only move the thermistat. I mention the fact a cabinet will not be able to be installed with things this way. The cabinet will be 3 inches from the wall, using filler pieces to space it so the door will not crush the thermistat, and light switches. Again he has one thing on his order. I grab the project folder. Inside it offers generic todo things. Demo Prepare walls Install grernboard Etc. But, nothing about actual placement of things. No details that we went over. Before you say this isdue is lokely to happen anyplace, and like to be local to our Lowe's store. It is not by a long run. Every contractor explained that no matter the job location or what Lowe's they worked with, this issue accured every single time. I double checked, and during my broadcast talked about the remodel without saying the name Lowe's. Several of my viewers knew 100% I was talking about Lowe's. These viewers do not live near me, and tune in from all over. With that this tells me it is feom the Shareholders down. Next problem: Product knowledge. Two products we had installed Linen Closet and a Toilet by Kohler. At the store we are told about a particular toilet that is ani clogging, and has a grest flushing mechanism. We do actually like the toilet and otder it. As we know any toilet will or can clog. We are not silly enough to imagine a fully no glog toilet. The toilet clogs the first time it's used for #2. So I use our plunger. Only it will not seal. Makes a mess even more of a mess water going places oitside of the toilet. We go to Lowe's knowing we will find the proper plunger to clear this issue. Sadly Lowe's does not carry a plunger that works with yhe new keyhole bowel drain. I buy a 3 foot snake, and it fails. We talk with a very helpful Lowe's employee. He is surprised to lesrn even thr most advanced plunger Lowe's carries fails to seal as he pulled out a huge step ladder to try on the floor model toilets. He had zero idea what to do. Other than show us anothet brand of toilet. It had the same hole design. And, it promised to flush five golfballs. We went home and called the contractors, and they had no clue what to do to clear the clog. So, we ask them to remove and replace our new toilet with the one we recently saw. We are told sure thing. We will just pay for install. Whoa! Wait, we just nought this toilet, it clogs. No one offers any help, and we try to resolve the issue. We have bern used to our 1960's era round hole toilet drains, and we have to psy for install. No we pay the difference in price. I posted on Google maps my Lowe's experience. And, it was kotky plumbing repair that contacted me. They express understanding, and tell me about the BEEHIVE MAX plunger. At thattime some time has gone by, a week with the clogged toilet And, still not replaced. Well this plunger works like a drezm. Make sure you get it as straigjt up and down as you can, from my wheelchair this took me two attempts. It took one good plunge to clear the clog. By the way none of the 1840 Lowe's stores carry this plunger. To sell a product without proper supporting products. That is like selling sink basins and not faucets. Light fixtures and no bulbs. Etc. Next: The linen closet cabinet. In store it has shelves. And, at no time are we this means even the employee selling the project, are not aware it comes without shelves. Right after instsll, I ask wherr are the shelves? At first the contractor says it doesn't take shelves. I pointed out the shelf pin holes at the front and back. He realizes this and goes to find the shelves. None are to be found. Anothet contract hears our talk and shares: These used to come with shelves, but most people took them out and instslled ball bearing rail pullout shelves instead. People did this so often and contacted the maker of the cabinet to get refunded for the unused shelves, they started leaving them out. And, most people use these tall cabinets as pantries in the kitchen. This is the third time seeing this happen. The cabinet maker needs to tell Lowe's about this also. Now, what can Lowe's do to make this right. First I am in touch with Lowe's Executive or Escalation department. Brenda P. I had asked that my issues be sent to the top. As, this is not something to be fixed one store at a time. Sense, the issue is company wide. I offer a solution thst will cost near nothing to put into action. The reward could be massive. She tells me she talked to thr local store... I did not ask for that. Also, do not blame the contractors or employees of Lowe's. So Brenda P. This is for you. First: Do shsre this as I asked right from the start with: The top shareholders. The Board of Directors. The CEO. And, anyone else that needs to see this. Next: Company wide policy chamge. When any employee of Lowe's. Meaning contracted with you as a third party, fourth part ect. Or direct employee makes a promise about something it must be upheld. The Project Folder. Does not contain the full details or direcrions contractors could use. This needs to be changed to where it does have exactly what is claimed. Simple low cost fix. Very reasonable request on my part. Next: Product knowledge. When any product is dependent on or supported by another, you should mske your buyers aware they must also carry those other products as well. Or, your customers not the shareholders will go to Home Depot, Menards and such to buy the needed products. This costs vary baded on items purchased. Yet, very reasonable. Have your buyers order Kotky Beehive Max plungers for all 1840 locations. No I get zero money or other rewards for asking you to carry plungers that work with all toilets. This is or should be a no brainer. Have product reps come in to meet with your buyers, and store employees. Make sure the little things are covered also. The shelfless caninet when installed. We are told March 6th. Really, so it is that difficult to have contractors cut some wood shelves. And, for the cabinet company to get them to us. To resolve this: Along with the folder, have the program used to put the project together with pop up a box for cabinets: THIS CABINET SHIPS WITHOUT SHELVES. IS THE CUSTOMER AWARE OF THIS? Have a field where a cudtomer must sign before it clears. And, the option to order shelves at the TIME OF ORDER. List shelf options: Clear Glass adjustable with shelf pins 7 shelves. Frosted Glass, adjustable with shelf pins 7 shelves. Wood shelves: adjustable with shelf pins 7 shelves. Fully Extendable on metal ball bearing slide rails. 7 shelves. Adjustable with screws. That same information needs to be on an easy to read and view sign or sticker on the display cabinet(s). While these issues can seem local to my store, it is clearly not local. Here is the cost to Lowe’s these issues create. My project cost $11,000 Bsthroom Remodel. Let's just use the $11,000 by itself is nothing compared to the yearly revenue Lowe's makes. But, I am not taking my next 3 remodel projects to Lowe's. That alone averages $49,000 just for me alone. Back to the $11,000 Take 1840 number of Lowe's stores. Multiply $11,000 by 1840 You get: $20,240,000 That's correct 1 customer at each Lowe's not spending $11,000 brings the amount lost to $20.2 million. That is a very low number of people not using Lowe's. But, that represents just one day of business. Lowe's is open 364 days a year. Every day at all locations one customer decides based on service from Lowe's, this post, or other means of sharing that Lowe's is not the place to use... Multiply $20,240,000 by 364. This reveals how this currrent problem could be costing Lowe's $7,367,360,000 Correct, that is Seven Billion-Three-Hundred-Sixty-Seven-Million-Three-Hundred-Sixty-Thousand dollars. That is based on just one customer not spending $11 grand a day at every Lowe's location for a remodel. That does not include lost business for future remodel and other projects. And, Brenda P at the executive offices decided to ignore my nice request to forward this to the top levels of the company. And, only contacted the local store nearest me. Brenda, what if I use another Lowe's location. Then I repeat my self. You will contact that store... Will you do this 1840 morr times? Lowe's can fix this system wide, at little cost. Fail and, this is why I share how much just one customer can cost a company. I know 99.9% of people would not care about correcting an isdue or issues from the top down, they would not show the value in providing that fix also.

I've been living a Lowes nightmare for the last 6 months trying to get a small kitchen remodeled. I am so angry and disgusted with Lowes, their employees, installers and everyone involved with the project.

The are stupid, incompetent, liers and crooks. I have learned my lesson and will never prepay for any work done on my condo. If someone ask for the money up front you have no leverage when things go bad and they start playing all their games.

They can take all the time in the world to complete the job because they have your money. My goal is to tell everyone I can about the Horrific experience I've had with Lowes

I bought a Todo toilet several years ago based on the "best toilet design to avoid clogging'. I have to unclog it 3 or more times a month.

I've rarely ever had that problem with my original toilet that was installed in 1956. They don't seem to make rectangular (trapazoid?) shaped plungers.I finally found something that works. A Korky plunger. Works well, but sometimes needs more than 1 plunge.I have the next smaller model than the Beehive.

Mine has about a 3" opening at the bottom; Beehive has 5". Don't know if it makes much difference. The bottom half of the plunger is flexible rubber which conforms to the keyhole when pushed.Another thing I like is that when you pull it up when the clog is released , the water and other crud doesn't splash. The water releases from the narrow hole.

Then I clean it by flushing a few times while plunging and the water is clear.Most of the time I spray it with an antiseptic cleaner.One other hint for clogs: Pour some liquid soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. around the bowl and above the clog. After about 5 minutes the clog often slides right down on first try. I go to dollar store for cheap stuff.

Soap is soap. Hope this helps.

I have to agree that Lowes project coordinators lack communication with clients. I have invested time and money on a complete renovation project and between the lowes coordinator and contractor none have been able to provide accurate information regarding the work being done while I am not on the premise.Wrong parts delivered/ordered.

Kitchen cabinets damaged, flooring not received on time.

One issue after another and as a customer when I call to check in on the project I am treated like a nuisance. Night and day level of service once I signed the dotted line.Not impressed with Lowes at all.

We gave them 73,000 for kitchen remodel aug. 2016..contractor got 6,000$ before demo even started.

Wrong cabinets ordered they lie, blame construction errors on customer materials are still missing today and they will not come to finish unless we accept 1,100 reimbursement for work not done. I still have custom millwork sitting in my garage ther are over 6,000$of charges for things not done in this kitchen. They expect the money upfront and the contract said carpenter not paid till punch list and inventory of materials left. They refuse to meet face to face to go over the materials and labor charges not done in this house.

They broke my frigidaire galley double ovens dented my stainless steel fridge door and threw out the piece to my brand new fisher and plyke diswashe.

No one from the bottom to the top tells the truth. No wonder they want their money upfront.

OP:

Regarding the recording of phone calls, you do realize that the recording of phone calls is strictly regulated in many countries, including the U.S., correct?

Did you follow the laws regarding recording telephone calls in the U.S.?

I apologize for my spelling, was on my phone when doing this. At this time Brenda is trying t derail the situation with he said, she said.

Brenda trying to play me and my spouse against each other by saying she declined an offer of any toilet of our choice to be installed at no additional cost... When I told Brenda this is not the case. We have the PHONE CALLS about the toilet recorded, as well as all contacts through phone for other reasons. Brenda came back with this was said in store only to my spouse.

Brenda does not realize that whenever my spouse goes to Lowe's I am with her. The only mention of replacement was if the product was DEFECTIVE. The toilet was NOT defective. It simply clogged and we decided on a different brand of toilet and we were ready to pay the difference.

However, the time for the contractor to replace current toilet was NOT discussed, and thus it remained clogged until the company Korky sent us a plunger. Then with the toilet clear again we CANCELED the request to replace the toilet. Brenda seems to think that playing the he said, she said game will work here. Wrong answer Brenda.

And, yes for our very tiny bathroom we where told once the demo work was done, and if no sub floor work was needed it should take 7-10 business day or give or take a week or so. So maybe a month. To tell me that 7 to 10 business days was not mentioned or said... That is the same thing as that folder having all the directions and it did not.

The lovely thing is we have that folder, and everything in or not in it. And, being the support for the CEO and having this available for the top level people to review, is NOT THE SAME AS SHARING IT WITH THEM. Is it? No.

They may not ever look it over, and be able to choose to make system wide changes to IMPROVE LOWE'S even more. However, your not sharing it, insures it pretty much only effects the ONE SINGLE STORE IN MY LOCATION and the only thing to effect all stores is the order for the proper plungers. IF I OR ANYONE ELSE USE LOWE'S from any other location we are sure to have these same issues especially about that Project folder where 5 -6 -or 7 contractors already confirmed that NO MATTER WHAT LOWE'S location they contract from, this is always the same. NO DETAILS to actually help as PROMISED.

Brenda maybe letting the top level people know I am done playing he said she said... I just want our shelves, and this to be over with. Also, I am really thinking Federal Trade Commission might need to get involved. As you seem to think this is somehow resolved.

If the experience leaves me not wanting to use LOWE'S for any business for the rest of my life, then that is hardly resolved. Jon Holtz-Revels

View more comments (5)
Bad quality

Lowes - Poor company policies = poor remodel results.

Lowe's bathroom remodel. The issues mentioned are at the Shareholders, Board of Directors, and CEO top levels. The person selling us on the job makes a promise 100% all exact direcrions for each part of the job would be in the PROJECT FOLDER. The project folder ended up having a generic todo list, and no exact dorections. Unless you think: "Move electrical outlet" an exact direction. The project folder was an inventory of the products we bought, described four different ways. Not one single contractor who looked at this project folder found it useful. When I asked why doesn't this folder contain what LOWE'S promised it would. Every contractor stated: Lowe's has the worst project communication skills ever And, not just for our project. It's like this for 100% all jobs the contractors get involving Lowe's. This tells me it can NOT be the person selling the job. This is deeper rooted with the top most levels of Lowe's. The products we choose and where sold are nice overall. Product knowledge again an issie from the top down. The person selling the Lowe's remodel job had overall basic product knowledge. They told us about a KOHLER toilete that was anti clog, and worked better than most other gravity fed toilets. The toilet was installed by Lowe's professional, so it was installed correctly. We tested it and worked for liquids. The first time it was used for solid waste, it clogs up. Trying to clear it with a typical round red rubber plunger failed. The new lowflow toilets have a keyhole shaped drain hole. This shape allows the water to move woth more force, while using less of it. Thst hole also prevents the rpund shape of the basic plunger from sealing the hole. So you are left with a clog that won't move. Went to Lowe's thinking we will find a proper plunger for this new drain hole shape. Even Lowe's employees had no idea what plunger would work. With the toilets a good ten feet above me in my wheelchair, not even Lowe's employees could easily determine if the plungers they had would seal that keyhole drain. With the use of the large rolling grey step ladder, was a employee able to get upto the same level as the display toilets. After all that ZERO plungers Lowe's had would work. I bought a 3 foot toilet snake, failed to work. So we contact the contractors and request a different model toilet, explaining our issue. The told us no problem. We wpuld pay for install. And, two or more weeks pass... Toilet still very clogged. And, no replacement. KORKY of Lavelle Industries, Inc. Contaced me, and knew exactly what product would clear this clog. For anyone with a toilet - BEEHIVE MAX toilet plunger works on all toilets. I only mention it to help other people trying to clear a clogged toilet. This is something that the BUYERS from Lowe's. KOHLER , Awerican Standard and all other toilet manufacturers should know about. AND, should sell to support the toilets offered. Top down issues continue. We see a floor model of an 84inch tall linen closet with shelves. So we order it. At install the cabinet had no shelves. I made sure to inform the proper contractors. I was given the pass the buck garbage as to why we had no shelves woth it. Per all contractors - We have seen this on many other installs ising the tall KOHLER cabinets. Most customers removed the factory included shelves to instsll ball bearing slideout shelves. They then digarded, or stored the factory shelves. The KOHLER company decided to stop including shelves for these units. Why didn't we kbow this at time of ORDER? The contractors level issue: Not sealing the ONYX shower surround completely at time of install. Not installing the pocket door hardware at time of install. Project starts before 2016 Chrismas we are told 7 - 10 business days. After the first of 2017 the project gets going. Today February 23 the project is STILL not done. If not for me calling the contractors voicing a complaint we would still be waiting for the top 3 sections of Onyx to be sealed, and the door hardware to be installed. As for the shelves, we were told they would be installed February 22, 2017. As mentioned it now is the 23rd of February. Lowe's think about this: 1840 = number of stores nationwide. 2 customers have projects that equal $35,000 Of course if they take that to any other company, Lowe's shareholders at 52 billion in revenue think who cares. Let's do the math: Now take $35,000 x 1840 = $64,400,000 that is 2 people at each store NOT using your services. This is extremely low. Now that above equals ONE DAY of business. Let's keep it low: 1 day a month 2 people take business to some other company. $64,400,000 x 12 months = $772,800,000 This is low. More realistic 5 times a month people take business to other companies. This takes the $772,8000,000 x 5 times. Whst companies fail to realize is what I realize naturally. $3,864,000,000 so to Lowe's shareholders, Board of Directors, and CEO I ask, does having what serms a small number of customers use other compsnies effect you? I dare you to say no. I also dare you to correct the osdues from your levels. Jon Holtz-Revels AbiliTV Broadcasting Diasbility and Consumer Advocate. I am in touch with Lowe's Executive Office AKA escalation department. I wanted to just make it clear as to how much a nobody customer knows about retail. My numbers are extremely low on purpose. My projects alone are tiny: SECOND BATHROOM $10,000.00 KITCHEN $30,000.00 FRONT DECK WHEELCHAIR HIDDEN RAMP 2 SITTING AREAS $7,000 Firepit and patio $2,000 Total lost from me alone $49,000.00 Now just think every 1840 stores out this money. Now imagine 10 customers a day x 365 days takes business elsewhere... That is $49,000 x 1840 stores x 365 = $32,908,400,000 Lowe's Shareholders, Public Relations, CEO do I have your undevided attention yet? Do not tell me you pride yourself of customer service. I just proven, no you actaully do not I am available to speak to the sharholders, CEO, and top levels of Lowe's. How to fix the issues I mention costs near nothing. But, you know best what works, or doesn't work for you. As stated I am in touch with Lowe's Executive Office - escalation office. I hope to get company wide policy changed to avoid issues like these for all customers in the future.

Lowes Bathroom Remodeling Review

2.4
Do not even think about contracting with Lowes but most importantly - do not pay them 100% up front !! We had a bathroom remodel that we paid for on June 14 and should have taken 3-4 weeks. It is November and they are still not done - far too many details to list but fair warning - they don't care - they just want to get your money - they don't care - it has been a nightmare.

Lowes Bathroom Remodeling Review

We had them to come in and remodel our bathroom. Thay said it could be fixed in 7 weeks. Now two and a half months later the bathroom is still not complete and with a backed up septic line. The bathroom is an 8×6.
Order processing issue

Lowes Bath Remodel - Never Again

Average size bath remodel - should be fairly simple. Nope - Nothing short of a fiasco and a nightmare. You're fed a bill of goods about how Lowe's stands behind their products and customers. They really do not. They are trained to say "I fully understand how you feel" and "I apologize for any inconvenience". But if they never cure the problems, these are empty words spoken by robots. They trip over themselves trying to manage a project. Their subcontractors have no time management skills; supposed General Contractor, no where to be found. No oversight at project. Problems arise that they refuse to address in an email. If it's not in writing - it doesn't have to happen. Bullied into rushing to finish the job, rather than fixing the mistakes they caused. It is just plain awful the way these people conduct themselves. Do yourself a favor - so a lot of research, find a professional contractor, and steer clear of these very unprofessional and disingenuous people.

The same happened to me!

Lowes Bathroom Remodeling Review from Somerville, Tennessee

1.3
I like the other customers contracted a bathroom improvement from Lowe's. The date this project started was in January 2016 and April was the finishing date. Well it is May 2 and my bathroom has mixed matched cabinet doors and fronts despite the fact I payed for custom built cabinets. Shower and tub plumbing is still not complete. Glass shower is not installed and something as simple as painting has not yet been done. I don't know when this project will be finished but to any and everyone who is considering using Lowe's for anything except buying plants and pest control, my advice is do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Don't fall for the scam that you have 48 months to pay for it because it will be 48 months before they finish the job....if you are lucky.
Order processing issue

Lowes in Leominster, Massachusetts - Butch

5.0
last week I was looking for help with floor tile for my bathroom I seen this young woman named trish . new hire from home depot . she was very helpful and was very kind took time to show m where things were in the store store is in Leominster mass. ps u did a good thing hireing her in the past I have neede help also and got it. to dy was no exception I think the young man name was Nathen no one was around to cut window shades for me he took the time and did a great job . no wonder I keep coming back to this store
Fair pricing

Lowes in Oaks, Pennsylvania - Bathroom Renovation - no customer service; schedules not kept

I am very dissatisfied with Lowes on the beginning of our bathroom renovation. It took forever for the "design" to be finalized; there was supposed to be calls made to us before the product was delivered to our home; no calls were made. My husband and I had to call Lowes so that they could contact their 3rd party shipper. Lowes made a big deal about this great pre-construction meeting that they have with 2 of their folks and the contractor, insisted that it had to be the morning before the reno was supposed to start and that it would be 15 minutes. None of this was accurate and the reno did not start on the scheduled date anyway. My husband and I thought that going thru Lowes would be an easier way to get this done. I would never recommend Lowes for this - I'd rather just deal directly with the contractor. There has been major lack of communication between the 2 Lowes employees and the contractor and incorrect info as well. A very poorly run program!
Preferred solution