Manufacturer: Lowes Category: Installation Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Lowes offered and then Charged me $99 for special offer install on blinds, that was $45 to measure and $54 to install up to 9 blinds. When I went to actually place the order, they added $450 to install price stating that 'other charges apply' but couldn't say what extra charges. They started to say that one of the blinds was greater than 60" but it wasn't, then they said well the window is greater than 60". But couldn't justify the extra $450,...
2.3
I didn't like
  • Lack of service and followup
  • Lack of training employees

Lowes Blinds Installation Review

1.5
After spending $15,000 I have insulated blinds that are falling down, a crack in top of the line granite and a stove that is not level. Nothing was done on time. A total waste of my money. Customer service is non existent.

Lowes Blinds Installation Review

1.8
Bought insulated curtains for my entire home over a year ago. The installer was here 8 times and never got it right. He replaced 1 of the sliding door curtains 3 times because they broke. For over $3000.00 I got curtains that need replaced after 1 year.