Little Rock, Arkansas
2.2

I am a contractor and received a quote for some materials, I returned the next day to purchase and brought the quote with me, the store in Leesville Louisiana which quoted the materials did not actuall give me the pricing quoted and then refused to correct the issue when I tried bringing it to their attention.

Comments

As a contractor, you of all people should be aware that the prices on building materials change frequently. Prices in the building materials industry go up or down based on supply and demand for the material involved.

You received a quote for the price of the material if purchased that day. You state you weren't charged the price on the quote, you don't say if you were charged more or less. My bet is you were charged a little more because you wouldn't complain if the prices had gone down. Do you get bent out of shape when you go to fill your gas tank in the morning only to find the price for gas went up 10 cents a gallon overnight?

No, you just pay the price on the pump. Why are you complaining the price in a store changed from one day to the next?