2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

It took us over 3 months to order our carpet due to going ther several times and no one ever being able to assist us. The measured our home and didn't ask what carpet we wanted.

When we picked a pattern they told us the needed to come again. Which delayed the install even more. Finally we went and paid for the carpet and they never called us for the install. I called several times until someone could tell me who to call to install the carpet.

Everything seemed great until the came to install. We order the plush padding the installers left the old padding in the walk in closet when we asked them they said they put the plush padding which the clearly did not. We looked and it was the old carpet padding not cool. They lied to our faces after we were so nice to them.

I called lowest right away and they have still failed to call me back.

It's been 3 days now and no call back the entire experience has been bad to think lowes is a big company they would make this right but nothing. It feels like they didn't think that there employees lied to us and stole our padding is an issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of lowes carpet installation. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes carpet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments