I recently had carpet installed by Lowes, never again!!! The company they used as they sub contract out was Keller and the office people are horrible to communicate with.

Once I got a date the installer showed up with no help and I had to re schedule after I left work to come home to take out all the electronics that I was not told I had to do, that was the stores fault. Once the installers left the next day I realized that they had not run the carpet under the base board in both corners in the back of the room as well as they had splashed glue on the bottom of my drapes which I know have to replace 4 windows !!!!

God knows how much that will cost and I am waiting for a call from Keller who did the install !!!! Never use Lowes ever!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

This is because the Keller company actually made half as much money as they would have if you had contracted directly with them. Lowe's keeps half of the contracted labor amount for themselves.

Of course the installer is going to rush the job and cut corners as much as possible!

And of course they are going to blame each other for the problems! Good luck.