Timberlake, North Carolina
2.6

Went to Lowes in Roxboro NC for carpet spoke with a very nice guy who set everything up for me and had the contractor out to measure the 3 days later. Was called 2 days after measurement and quoted $974 for install and everything had them repeat the amount to me twice to be sure.

They told me I needed to come in to sign the contract for install and pay the amount quoted. When I first came to the store I was told the person over flooring was out for lunch and I would have to wait 45 minutes for them to return. Manger talked to me like I was completely incompetent and that I was wasting his time. So finally the person came back from lunch and began going over the contract with me then was told they had messed up on the quote and now the price was $2100.

How can you mess up a quote that bad? So I told them that was to much being that I was quoted 2 days earlier for $974. So of course the manger got involved and said the best they could do was a 10% discount. Last time they will ever see me.

I have purchased almost $40,000 worth of goods from them in the past 2 years through my business. I can promise they will never receive another dime from me.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Had the same problem messed up on the quote then acted like they did nothing wrong when they came back with the new price which was drastically higher.