2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

First I have to say I don't usually buy at lowes, I spend $130000 to $160000 every year in supplies and I usually use Home Depot. I just move my business to a differebt area and decided to give it a try.

I went to Lowes in Princeton, Nj. Walked in, almost empty, I was like:good for me. Expent almost 30 minutes cutting a mirror with an old guy, slow but polite, I have no problem, grabbed a couple tools, when I go to checkout only one lady is working and she cant handle the two registers in self checkout. Screams at customers, super slow.

My turn, scanned my stuff and called her for help since the credit card reader is asking for my pin, I said I have no pin, she tryes to help me and she forces the card so hard that she breaks the card. I keep saying I dont have a pin, i usually hit cancel or a yellow button or the number sign. Shes is like, you need a pin. Manager comes and she says I cant buy there with that card, it is my visa bussiness card that I use every day at various locations.

Never use a pin, lady goes angry and started smashing the glass on the machine to get ger id. She screams at customers waiting. She says loud, this is some ***. Customer leaves without taking items, same here, leaving the precut mirror and the tools.

Ask the manager is she can try something, I mean, I use the card in at least 10 transactions a day, for the last 9 years, she says she cant.

Im done with lowes the same say I started. Bad store, not nice people, they need to stay at home.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes cashier. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments