My husband and I have been to your store in gun barrel city at least 6 times in a month trying to buy an outside light and 2 phone calls and we have been given run around about ordering so tonight my husband went back in to see if it was in stock...there was 1 so he went to purchase it with our debit card and your cashier wouldnt accept it because it did not have his name on it but he is a signer on our account and we have same last name and same address so i had to go back after working 14 hrs today when we got back your store was closed.This store has the rudest and the most unhelpful employees I have ever come across I would appreciate a call back from your company I believe we have been patient through all this...this also has not been first time we ve had issues with this store its every time we go in there

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments