I shoped at lows in escondido ca. I picked 2 electric ceiling fans. Took to cashier and asked for installation service. Because of distance an extra $35 charge. I was told in order to save the extra $35 to purchase the fans at the miision valley store. I went to mission valley store and was told that their contracted installer co. Was no longer working for lowes and no other installer was contracted. This is in the middle of summer and s big outfit like lowes did not have installers. What a crock. No more lowes for this customer. Their services suck. Beyond the greeders in stores their services and merchandise is 2nd rate.

Jim syno

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments