2.1

Will not shop Lowes again: too many times needed items are out of stock or misplaced on shelves. Prices missing creating problems at the cash registers.

The biggest issue that removed Lowes from my DIY store is that they would not recognize my veteran status. Granted, I had forgotten my ID card , but at 70yrs old, my Veteran cap and my original "dog tag", I can't believe the store manager would not approve the discount-a mere 10%. I don't fault the cashier who seemed fearful of making the decision. I ask for the manager.

I wrote the corporate office and got the same response. Had I gotten an apology from corporate and an explanation of policy I'd consider shopping again.

But my letter did not support trust on my claim as a vet nor did I get any apology! No more lowes for me, my family or anyone who I share my experience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes cashier. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Why should vets get a discount? You guys always expect a handout. Makes me sick.