I made a purchase at Lowes on Commerce Palms Drive, Tampa, Florida 5/20/16.I purchased a stacking rocking chair from the back of the gardening section.
It was dirty but was the cleanest of the others. I brought it to the cashier, and she said its a lovely chair but its filthy. I told her all of the chairs back there was in that condition. She gave my daughter windex and a paper towel and told her to get started cleaning while I was getting the money for her.
I gave her $43 and joined in helping my daughter clean the chair. The cashier said I will put the change here on your phone for you ($0.22), I took my receipt and change from her and put it into my purse. I pulled the cart to the front of the cashier to not block the other customers behind me. After about 5 minutes i was finished cleaning the chair and gave the cashier back her garbage can, windex, and paper towel.
I said thank you and proceeded to walk out of the door with my purchase when the same cashier abandons her customers and asks me did you pay for that? I dont think you paid for it. I said yes I did. She asked for my receipt, after looking at my receipt she says no this is not it, embarassing me in front of the other customers.
Meanwhile I've got all of her customers eyeballing me as if I stole a big chair from the store. Then she says oh yes it is, ok you did pay for it. Then tells the other customers its a lovely chair but it was so filthy while I walked away. I was so upset I regret I didn't return it and buy the chair at walmart instead.
I should have been offered a discount for the dirty chair I paid full price for, or at least the cashier could have gotten someone to come and clean it for us.Instead, I cleaned it myself with my daughter and was still racially profiled and accused of not paying for it by the cashier who I just paid.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased all new appliances from Lowes. They installed the fridge. We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95. I checked in my area so see..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "After the surgery at age 56, neither I nor any of my family or friends saw any evidence of the lift or the liposuction under my chin. There was no..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."