2.0

I was refused the right to purchase alcohol because a minor was present. I was not, nor have I ever, purchased alcohol for a minor.

I was purchasing for my own personal consumption within the bounds of my private home. Based on an assumption I was discriminated against in the name of "store policy" which might I add is not on their websites list of store policies. I have been a regular customer due to the location but I no longer intend to shop here.

I've never had a problem until this incident and the employee was extremely rude. I refuse to be patronized by a disrespectful employee when I'm a legal paying customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments