I am so pissed off. So it says 30 percent off ornaments. The Christmas decorations were with the ornaments. I was told THEY were not included. I come home, open up the Santa statue, and it says "ornament" on the Santa. I knew I was right. I even showed where the display was. And we waited FOREVER.

So when I called Lowes it was 8:45, and I get a recording that says it's CLOSED. It wasn't 9:00 yet. Then I stayed on the line and got a human.

You guys are so unprofessional and so not wanting to "listen" to the consumer to see if I was right. You guys just wanted to be "right."

I will no longer be a LOWES customer, and you made shopping for Christmas "ornaments" very unpleasant!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments