3.3

Last Saturday I bought a Maytag washer and dryer and a Whirlpool washer and dryer. They were to be delivered today.

On Wednesday I received a call, saying that the Maytag washer and dryer were in, and the Whirlpool washer was in. But the dryer was delayed till this Sunday. I agreed to have the Maytags delivered today (Saturday). I received a call Friday night indicating that the delivery would be made between 3 and 5 on Saturday.

Then this morning I received a call stating that they were having difficulty with loading, and that the delivery would occur between 4 and 6pm. Late this afternoon I got a call from the delivery service saying they only had the Maytag washer, and dryer would be here in 3 or 4 days? I called the store, and "Richard" told me that the Whirlpool washer were in, and the Maytag washer were in, but the washer was not. I told him I was totally confused as the store had confirmed the Maytags on Wednesday!

He offered no explanation. I asked ifI could cancel the order, and his verbatim was "You can do whatever you want to!" So I drove down to the store to cancel the order, a 3000 dollar order. Come to find out "Richard" didn't tell me what really happened.

Lowes sold my Maytag dryer to another customer.....so I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1040265

Lowe's has been a pain in my side since May with special orders and now after a $3200 order we are being jerked around another 4 weeks for delivery. Won't buy from them again.