Ease of Use
Layout of Store

if i go there to do a project I have to go to home depot to get most of the material for the project they never have any thing in stock.. And there sales peoples are totally knowledgeable and tell you the wrong thing I will never go there again. Home depot also has Lower Prices Do not shop at Lowes it is a bad shopping experience. They have no customer service...

Every time I shopped there it was a useless move.. they never have anything in stock. if i go there to do a project I have to go to home depot to get most of the material for the project they never have any thing in stock.. And there sales peoples are totally knowledgeable and tell you the wrong thing I will never go there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Lowes are liars, Employee abuse.

Comments