I have worked with Lowes for 2 years now in Dothan, Al. I am their delivery driver for commercial sales.

I have never seen in my life, the amount of neglect ever given to customers as this company does. Contractors are constantly giving me *** over late deliveries, wrong items ordered and damaged products. Nobody at any level in the store gives a schit about pulling orders for contractors. The commercial sales salesmen are supposed to pull the orders and get them ready for delivery.

That rarely happens. If I ask for help from anyone ( my own associates ) I get told " Im to busy", but they'll stand around and bullschit all day, or play computer games. Management included. Bottom line is: I hate this job.

And I urge all customers to take their business elsewhere. Lowes isnt worth it.

They are like the Walmart of the DIY world............ jerks !

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 27, 2010.

Comments

I had a fridge delivered from Lowes, the delivery was an hour late. My neighbor had a couple pallets of soil and stone delivered, it was delivered the wrong day.

My parents had 3 pallets of pavers and sand delivered it was 5 hours late. in all cases the driver was apologetic but maybe this is something Lowes should really take a look at.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #148635

Good luck with that, Seth, I am sure there are lots of "Seth's" working at Lowes. It is best to leave on your own conditions anyway.

Looks better when you are applying for a new job.

If they ask why you want to quit your job, say "career change" looking for something new. Don't complain about others or else you will look like a complainer.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #148634

You make it sound like you are the only one doing their job. Seriously you are not a team player. There is no I in team, grow up or quit.

Seth

the last thing on earth that I'd ever be afraid of, is Lowes firing me......... Maybe thats why Im here ? ( wink wink )

Hey Seth,

Don't you think maybe you're giving a little too much detail about yourself to make these comments? You know companies like Lowe's has people to scan the 'net for this kinda stuff right?

You told your name, your store location, and your title.

I'd either delete this or start looking for another job. Just a thought.

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #137772

Seth,

Do yourself a favor, quit this job and find one you like. Life's too short to stay in a job you hate.