Lowes hired a subcontractor to install carpet in my home. I left the workers alone at my home for around 1.5 to 2 hours and I returned home to find my refrigerator had been stolen.

I immediately contacted the subcontractors supervisor and he stated that he does not believe his workers would steal. I filed a police report. Then I contacted Lowes and the subcontractor's business, once again and they were very unhelpful and practically refused to assist me and would not accept responsibility. They said, "Let the police complete their investigation and find your refrigerator." This is just unbelievable!

I will never use their services again!!! Lowes hires AND allows criminals to work in your home!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments