Anonymous mill.....just had lowes install counter tops..looks horrble.not a good layout have a huge glob of brown in center of my bar..many divits a crack on edge of bar and nickle size area on edge of bar they filled in with dark brown which isn't shinny like the rest of it and another chaulkie white area on edge of bar near wall...I don't think this is even the slab I picked .....it looks just like the first one I rejected picked out another one and they called and gave me a story my slab was cracked and they let the sister slab go and sold..of course I did not believe that...most likely a contracter wanted them...so made three trips to dallas to look at slabs now lowes will come look at my granite and I am sure the will have an excuse not to replace it....horrible service.....just wonder if these slabs are seconds?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes counter tops for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments