2.9

My husband and I remodeled our kitchen. We had Lowe's install our granite countertops and undermount sink.

We were pleased with it at the time, but a year and a half later the sink fell down. They had only used epoxy to adhere it. I called Lowe's and they said it was out of warentee . They suggested I call a local company to fix it.

When I called them the owner said he could just devote half of his business just to fixing Lowe's installs. He said the proper way to install an undermount sink is to brace it to the cabinets so it doesn't fall.

Lowe's does not stand behind their installs. You are better off having a local company install so you have a better warrantie.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments