LOWES rips off consumers who use coupons. They hate to see you save money.

After 4 attempts I refuse to shop here anymore. Each time I go to the customer service desk...more arguments to get something corrected which is legally mine...they add the price of a coupon to your order instead of deducting. They refuse to use manufacturer coupons with a LOWES 10 % off coupon. It is such a rip off...they do everything to discourage you from savings $$.

I had ten dollars in Scotts coupons which they refused to honor...I went to home depot and had no problems. I am now a HOME Depot customer and refuse to spend any money at Lowes.

Comments

I got my coupons from www.BestCouponUS.com

I used to work at a Lowe's and most of the stores' computer systems actually do not allow a stacked coupon. You can actually see the pricing fluctuate back up once you scan in the second coupon.

Lowes also cheated me out of my coupon savings...I would never shop there again. The pricing is not that good. Coupons are for consumers to save money not for Lowes to cheat me out of savings.

I too had problems with Lowes coupons..I had 4 manufacturer coupons totalling 25 dollars ...Lowes refused to take more than 2....LOWES IS A RIPOFF...That is why they are called the lowest of LOWES!!!90732

It clearly states on all the Lowe's coupons that it cannot be combined with other discounts. You can use as many manufacture coupons as you like.

The system will not let you combine the 10% off of the discount you already got. Can't get something for nothing.

I would never shop at Lowes...pricing is much better at Home depot and the employees are more helpful at Home Depot...no problems with couopons at HD either.

sounds like Bub is a Lowes lover or works for them...guess Bub likes being ripped off by big companies75

I wish I had a coupon that entitled me to listen to 10% less of your whining.