3.3

I am SSOOOOO sick and tired of my Lowes Credit Card account!!!!!! There is NO grace period!!!!

I spend loads of money there and like to pay my bill when I'm there because I'm there all the time. Didn't get there last night like I planned, so I go online to pay the bill today (ONE day late!!!!!) and they charged a $25 late fee (if I had to add up how many times they have done this to me it would be hundreds of dollars!!!). I understand that they need people to pay their bills on time and should be accountable for their accounts........ but we're not talking MONTHS late!!!!!!

If I was a customer that spent $100 every 2 years I would understand......

I guess it's just me...... so I closed ALL my Lowes accounts and will NEVER step foot in their door again!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes credit card from Lowes was credit card customer service , but reviewer liked wide variety of products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Your complaint isn't with Lowe's, it's with ge synchronicity bank because they handle the credit cards, not Lowes.

Your complaint is invalid anyway, you've admitted to paying it late but complain about a late charge. Pay your bill on time, it's not hard.

to Anonymous #1369189

You must be a paid employee of Lowe's or one of the non English speaking employees of synchrony bank because you have something to say to everyone on this thread