1.3

Lowes credit card has been issued to me last year and I try to use today (for the first time) to purchase items that are available online only. I called Lowes to order the items and gave the representative my address and told him that I would use my Lowes credit card.

Guess what.... you cannot use your Lowes credit card for online purchases if your are a Quebec resident. As I found this situation ridiculous and frustrating I wanted to understand what their policy is! so I called the Lowes and they told me that thy understand my frustration but there is nothing they can do.

they cannot give me what is the rationale for the different treatment for the quebec residents!

now guess what I am going to do with this credit card!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about online order at Lowes was customer service and customer service received Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Put it where the sun does not shine?