Do not ever get a credit card from lowes in fact dont ever shop here ever, go to home depot instead there straight forward with everything, when you open a new credit card you will get the card before you get the first statement but they wont tell you that untill you lock yourself out of your own account oh yea you can only activate your card online you cant do it over the phone

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of credit card from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #993307

I totally agree. Lowe's is, in a word, awful.

I bought back splash recently in Springfield mass, the sales guy said I should buy a few extra just in case. If I don't use them just bring them back. Upon bringing back the 2 tiles I didn't use, the return desk tells me I can only return a minimum of 5 tiles. I called customer complaints and they contact the Springfield MA store and inform them they have to except the return.

Again I return to the store and this time the Manager says no, he will not except the return. Again I call customer complaint a once again and again they inform me go to the store and there will be a refund waiting for me. Once again I go back to the store, and after waiting 25 minutes, a cashier comes to me and gives me an envelope. When I get to my car I open the envelope, it contains $6.00.

I guess they think me an ***. Last time I checked the math, 2 tiles at $13.98 per tile is $27.96. At this point I am too fed up the go back into the store again.

I will go into the store one last time in the near future. That will be so I can drop off pieces of the Lowe's credit card after I pay it off and cut it up.