2.0

Your company is ripping off your credit card customers. U charge finance charges on finance charges.

Every month my payment gets used on more finance charges. This month u took the payment out of my acct twice, instead of crediting my bank acct as I was told, u decide to reimburse me with a check.

As soon as my appliances r paid off, I am never doing business with Lowe's again. Your new credit company stinks.

Review about: Lowes Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#919269

Your issue is not with Lowes, it's with the card company who OWNS THE LOWES CREDIT CARD. Lowes does not get a dime from the card besides what you bought.

The interest rates and other chargers go to the card company who owns and operates the Lowes credit card. All big box store credit cards work this way. The only reason they offer a credit card is for an exclusive way to pay for their goods. It's all marketing.

They want to give you as many options as possible to buy from them increasing their profits.

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #916212

All credit card company's have high charges....so why r you complaining? Do you think you are going to get something for free if you complain.....

Why are you blaming a retail store for the problems you are having with a credit company?