1.8

Went to Lowes 1930 keystone dr in Erie,PA on Friday December 2, 2015. I got a few items and went to check out.

When time to pay I swiped my debit card and entered my pin for $63.84 and the touch pad machine went black. Usually it's and instant process. Well it wasn't this time and the nice associate said "sorry it didn't go through please swipe again. So I swiped my same debit card again and entered my pin again and it went through like normal.

Soooooo I get home same day and check my account and Lowes has debit me TWICE for same amount as if I made 2 different purchases of the same thing at the same time!!!! I call Lowes on keystone drive to bring to attention 2 hours after leaving their store. They say call back tomorrow (Saturday) and talk to management. I call Saturday morning at 8:00 and talk to Management (Beth).

She says I talked to corporate and they flaged it so it will be back in account.she also gave me a paper email from Lowes corporate (Bobby) that I still have that was faxed to my credit union stating the reversal was going through. Seven days Later Wednesday December 9th still nothing. I call my credit union and Lowes on keystone drive. Lowes is now saying they only see one payment taken and my credit union says no you took 2 payments here is the proof!

Now my credit union is involved and contacting corporate!! LOWES YOU HAVE SCREWED UP MY automatic DEBITS FOR LIFE INSURANCE- CABLE- HOUSE TAXES!!!! my account is mess and instead of you refunding my cash money You stole the same day you give the run around and wait days to deny...

My credit union will get you but in the meantime my bank account is JACKED!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments