Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (475 of 475 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in New Port Richey, Florida - No consideration

Lowe's didn't even attempt try anything different on every turn of items after thousands of dollars were spent on other items return policy horrible always go to home Depot from now on

What is your complaint? Are you trying to return items without a receipt, special order items, discontinued items?

All stores including Home Depot have return policies. If you can't follow their polices you can expect problems with your returns anywhere you shop.

Lowes Customer Care
Pros
  • Product and price
  • Pricing
Cons
  • Thoughtfulness
  • Didnt even try another solution
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

Lowes in Pueblo, Colorado - Purchased an appliance

on 5/6/2018 took off from work to buy the appliance. They said delivery date would be 5/28/2019. Then they said it would be 6/4/2019. Then they said it would be 6/10/2019. I contacted Linda in Corporate she suggested another mode. We agreed .She stated they had 21 in the warehouse and stated delivery would be around the 21st. I called cancelled my order on the first model. Larry in cabinetry refunded my original purchase through my lowes card. He then transferred me to the cashier who said your purchase had been declined because of the first purchase was still in the system and it would take 3 to 5 days to clear out. I called the lowes card center and they pretty much said "{{Redacted}} " there is nothing we can do sorry ,you will have to wait . I have been a Lowes customer for over 30 years . I have purchased 9 major appliances and this is the treatment I get. I am going to Home depot and buy a fridge. I will never purchase another thing from Lowes , service is 0, response -0,attitude constant apathy every level SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE
TightDeer853

They have zero control over your credit card just bc it says Lowe’s on it doesn’t mean they can expedite refunds you belligerent nightmare

If you need an appliance in a timely manner NEVER purchase one that is not in stock at the store. If you order an appliance they normally arrive within a week from the manufacturer.

The problems start when the manufacturer is out of stock in their warehouse. The store won't know it till the truck from the manufacturer shows up with a packing ticket showing the appliance is backordered. All they get from the manufacturer is that it will ship on next weeks truck if it's in stock by then. It may come next week or it may take a couple of months if it's coming on a boat from Korea.

The sad fact is that the manufacturers don't support the stores with the information they need to keep the customer informed.

The store made the error in processing your refund and sale as 2 separate transactions. They should have processed the refund and the sale as one transaction to avoid the credit problem as it always takes a few days for a refund to actually post to your account.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Anythig about this purchase

Lowes in Northeast Dallas, Texas - Lowe's of Garland

2.2
There is no associates to help in the store at all. Some departments have only one person covering three departments. Then you have to wait over several minutes up to 45 minutes to have a product that they have in their topstock area then find someone who can drive equipment and the I can see the poor associate getting frustrated with his own company but it looks like customer service has been getting really bad at the Garland location.

I disagree that local means good service, has anyone tried to get estimates without having to beg them to come out. And since they are small they do not always seem to care about service either. What is happening is we have generations of the “you owe me” and “I should not have to do that it is outside my job description” people in the workforce that just do not understand that the customer is the reason for your job not the reason for your problems

For me Lowes is the best last 14 years I shopped at Lowe's three times a week customer service and every Department excellent if there's a bad day mr. Paul thank you for your expect and care for customers

You are shopping at a big box discount store. Why are you expecting good service?

If you want good service shop a local hardware store like Ace, local lumber yards or plumbing suppliers.

Yes, you will pay a little more but someone needs to pay the salespeople that you don't see at Lowes. The choice is clearly yours, low price and no service or pay a little more and get the service you want.

@Anonymous

I agree with you 100%. I would much rather pay a little more and get better service.

View more comments (3)
Lowes Customer Care
Pros
  • Store
Cons
  • Service
customerservice

Lowes in Gresham, Oregon - Horrible customer service

We went to wood village Lowe’s because we needed help with our screen. We were told to go to isle 47. When we went to the desk on isle 47 the worker would not get out of his chair to help. He just told us to go to isle 47. Then we went back once we could not find what we where looking for and he then still would not get out of his chair. He then called for help and we waited for over 20 minutes and nobody showed. We finally gave up. Never had seen worse customer service in my life. I think I want to take my business to Home Depot.
#1711939

There may be a number of reasons he didn't get up and help you. Perhaps he had a disability that kept him from walking the aisles.

It's also possible the screen was handled by a different department and he paged someone from that department to help you.

Do you go into a grocery store and expect the person stocking produce to get you a steak out of the meat case? If you really want service you should shop a local hardware store like ACE rather than a big box store.

VictoriousCommonLoon979
#1711959
@Anonymous

you are right that could be 100% true. He did try to call for someone to come help.

That does not excuse nobody coming to help after 20 minutes. I have worked retail and customer service my for many years and would not make a customer wait that long.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service - sub contrctor - corp head robert niblok

Purchase of flooring from Lowes

4.1
Lowes Flooring puruchase Bedford, In Larry & Judy Kidwell 102 Shandell Dr Bedford, In 47421 812-545-9033 2/2 Install estimator came to our home for measurements 2/6 Received estimate from Lowes 2/6 Placed order with Lowes for flooring and paid in full 2/11 Materials delivered and placed in our attached garage. Advised installer will contact within 48 hours. 2/15 120hours later received install from installer and date was set at 2/21 2/20 Install office called at 11:00am and advised material needed to be in home for acclimation. Had material inside by noon 2/21 Installer arrived around 9:00am and could not install today do to material had not had time to acclimate. They advised install office would call back with new install date. 2/22 Had not heard from installer by 10:00am therefore I called install office and talked with Mona. She said installer told her the installers advised they couldn’t do install as material was in garage. She have a new install date of 2/27 2/27 Installers arrived 9:30am and installed a few pieces saying material was defective Advised us to contact asst mgr Cole at Lowes. 2/27 Went to Lowes at 4:00pm and talked with Cole. Explained to him what installers said about defective material. He made arrangements to pick up defective material and replace with new material and said he would contact install office for new install appointment. 2/28 Lowes picked up defective material and replace with new material. 3/4 Have heard nothing from Lowes or installers, called Cole at Lowes 12:30pm and shared with him have heard nothing. He indicated he would call install office. Install office called and advised new install date of 3/11 3/11 Installers arrived 10:15am and looked over material. Did not want to install and said material was made for self installers and there could be some seems that would be visible. We have been dealing with for over a month. I asked for them to go ahead and install. Very disappointed in the service. Install is now complete and satisfied with the install Larry & Judy Kidwell 3/11/2019
Scheduleing of installation

Lowes in Green, Ohio - Not good

we were getting drywall loading it our self two workers walked by didnt even asked if we need help. this store is at akron ohio arlington street .we will not go back went there for a few years know .they would rather walk around talking to each other than helping customers.you have cameras all you have to do is look at the tapes.who ever your forman is isnt doing there job

You are shopping at a big box self service store. What do you expect.

Why don't you go to your local full service lumber yard if you want someone to load your product for you?

Sure, you may pay a little more but do you expect the people that are there to load your product for you to work for nothing? It was your choice to shop at a big box store to save a few bucks so you really have no reason to complain.

@Anonymous

they are payed to help you.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Your people dont help they walk around talking to each outher
  • Your people dont help

Lowes - Pissed, Frustrated, Angry

1.1
Go to Home Depot, buy from Amazon or buy locally. I was in enrolled in auto payments and never logged into my account since January 2019 if not even earlier. I do not touch my account. I never want to miss a payment hence the auto payment. Everything was okay until yesterday. I received an email saying I was past due by 185!? HOW?! If it's auto pay, that makes no sense. I was at work and went through chat. Mark Joab said I un-enrolled March 14th and re enrolled...Why would I do that?!?! That makes no sense. ALL he did was give me numbers to call (three for the credit) and finally just told me to call customer service. He did NOTHING for me except the minimal, by getting rid of the late fees. YET I still owed 160... I called the number he gave me. It was an automatic response to pay my bill through the phone. I called customer service the right number today, wanting to speak to a supervisor. She transferred me to a person in the credit department, Gabby!! WTH. Can they do ANYTHING right? She was as helpful as Mark Joab. She said, alright I'll waive the late fees... They already did that! Why don't people listen?? She started getting rude at the end and I had to go back to work and at that point she was rudely, repeating herself, saying there's nothing they can do. So I was done. Lowes does nothing right. NEVER get their credit card! I've returned a 200$ item, looked at my updated account, and it increased!! This store is depressing, the people are depressing and miserable. You can NEVER find someone when you need help. They don't carry a variety and if they do, it's impossible to find in the store. The workers can't even locate it. *** will freeze over before I step into that store!

Why are you complaining about Lowes? Your credit account is with an independent credit company.

Won't be any different if you shop at other stores. I had an Amazon account that offered no interest if paid in 6 months. I always paid enough to cover 1/6 of the amount due plus any current moths purchases. They applied the entire payment each month to the 6 month purchase so it paid off right away and you ended up paying interest on current purchases.

I still purchase from Amazon but closed the account which like Lowes was with an independent credit company. Don't blame the store, blame the credit company.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Nothing solved
  • Calling lowes
  • Credit service
Waive one month fee
  • Poor Attitude
  • Rude And Incinsiderate
  • Customer Care Attitude

Lowes - Customer service

On May 24, 2019 WE BOUGHT 25 CU FT WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR, ITEM 876294 RRS 8555SIH2, from Lowes store #1644 in Milledgeville, Georgia. the appliance was delivered on May 26, 2019 to our lake house in the area. THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD, 5 STARS on May 28, 2019 we went to Lowes store # 2232 on Fairington Road, our residence area. we wanted to buy 5 years extended warranty for the appliance. One associate could not help, another associate told me to go to the store in Milledgeville. When I objected she did some entries in the computer and charged my Lowes credit card $189.97. She produced a receipt which did not have any reference to the appliance or my name When I asked for receipt that shows reference to the appliance and the full record, she told me to call warranty coverage for help. I asked for a manager. the manger MR Zola Davis did not seem interested in understanding or solving the problem, and went fast into hiding, VERY BAD SERVICE. VERY BAD REPRESENTAION, 0 STAR. Finally I was helped by sales associate MS DORA MAPP, she was VERY HELPFUL and called warranty coverage and asked them to connect the warranty to the appliance. She was told it will be done the next day. I hope so !!!!!!

If you are going to buy a service plan from a store it is best to purchase it along with the appliance to avoid confusion. Did you register your manufacturers warranty on-line? Often the manufacturer will offer a service plan at a lower price than you would pay a store.

@Anonymous

99.9% of the time it is a bad idea to buy any kind of extended warranty or service plan from a store. Why not just put the money that you would have spent on the service plan into the bank and if something ever goes wrong you can use that money for the repairs?

Resolved
Lowes Canada - They don't stand by their products and will make you pay for their mistakes!
Just bought an air conditioner at Lowe's Canada. They price matched it to the same model on Amazon. When I got it, it was a different model. I never thought to check because Lowe's Canada only offers one 8000 BTU air conditioner - I saw the name Frigidaire and 8000 BTU...
TruthHURTS18827

Oh god cry me a river. It is your due diligence to measure your window and purchase a air conditioner that fits it.

Period. You said it yourself “I never thought to check.” Yet, it is Lowe’s fault. Lowe’s should reimburse YOU for the time YOU spent in a taxi because YOU did not do you due diligence as a consumer. Let me guess, the customer service reps, they should have known what size your window was.

Give me a break.

Then they are nice enough to come pick it up, which I’ve never seen done for a window air conditioner...(I bet you were a huge pain in the *** and you have the NERVE to still be *** Get over yourself & take the disibility card somewhere else, everyone is on some sort of “disibility” nowadays. You’re lucky you didn’t deal w me.

View more comments

Lowes in Chicago, Illinois - WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT

3.3

Update by user Jan 18

UPDATE: Scott Hackett from Store 2593 called today 1/18 at 10:30 to inform us that Skwarcan Plumbing would be installing our replacement water heater by the end of the day. I then called Tom Skwarcan to verify and he confirmed that either he or his partner would complete the job this afternoon.

We are awaiting his prior-to-arrival call. It is now 12:47 p.m.

Original review posted by user Jan 18

This email was sent to execustservice@lowe's: Good Morning! To briefly summarize our ongoing nightmarish experience, we first reported our defective water heater covered by EPP 0259344414129070830002 on 1/10 through your toll free customer service number. My wife Carol spoke with two incompetent agents (Jonathan and Khadijah) before Yvette intervened and provided assistance. The next day (1/11), after not receiving any follow up communication, Carol and I made a special trip to Store 2593 to speak with Christi Lord (the contact Yvette provided). She generated the detail order which was scanned at your customer service desk. I requested Edgar Shaff from Cabo Mechanical who performed the original installation and Christi advised us that he "was no longer on your contractor list". Christi was very apologetic and promised to update us within 24 hours. We were never contacted and I finally visited 2593 on 1/15 to meet with Christi again. She conferred with her Store Manager Michael Mazur and indicated that the assigned contractor (Skwarcan Plumbing) would call us by evening. Skwarcan never called on 1/15. On 1/16, I sent two messages through your website pleading for help. I also called Christi. Michael from your service center contacted my wife Carol very apologetically and pledged immediate intervention. Christi responded with news that Skwarcan Plumbing and Cabo Mechanical were now "competing for the job" and whoever acted first would complete the work (remember that Cabo was prepared to do the reinstallation on 1/12 or 1/14 at the latest). I informed Christi that we were insisting on Cabo. Shortly after noon on 1/16, I called Edgar Shaff at Cabo and requested that he contact Michael Mazur at 2593. We heard nothing the rest of the day. Yesterday, Christi Lord called and informed us that Skwarcan Plumbing was Store 2593's only authorized plumbing contractor and he would be installing the replacement water heater today 1/18. I called Thomas Skwarcan and he questioned the need to complete Detail Expectation Sheet 465672015620. He asked me to measure our unit (a 40 gallon "short") and provide him with the height. The conversation concluded with Skwarcan assuring me that he would call later to confirm his 1/18 arrival time. At 8:00 p.m. last night, after not hearing from him, I called and asked him what time he planned to install our new water heater. He replied that he wouldn't be performing the job because there was no record of it in Lowe's IMS system. I immediately called 2593 and spoke with Kevin, an assistant manager. Kevin was bewildered and could offer no help, but he promised to send Michael Mazur a detailed email and Mazur would call us soon after he arrived at 7:00 this morning. It is now 9:30 and we have yet to receive a follow up call from either Mazur or Skwarcan. We have been without HOT WATER for 8 days!! Can you PLEASE help a family who has spent thousands of dollars in good faith at Lowe's over the last 20 years? HELP!!!! Thank you!
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Store 2593s inefficiency and inability to resolve our problem
Full refund