4.2
Layout of Store

So I went to Lowe's yesterday myself a 50 year old retired woman and my 7 year old granddaughter period after walking up and down the same aisle for 15 minutes looking for a piece of plywood actually 6 pieces of plywood... 3 pass me in the aisle trying to look busy ...

will not look my way so I find the counter in the construction aisle...

Another man standing there sideways he refuses to acknowledge my presence so I walk out I will never return to Lowe's I have to drive 20 miles further to Home Depot but that's where I will shut from now on. You seen the commercial of the couple trying to find help to buy a washing machine in a store similar to Lowe's or Home Depot and their hollering hello hello and the echo is coming back at them that's exactly how I felt yesterday while I was walking out of the store past six or eight other employees chatting with each other on their phones nobody acknowledged my presence in the entire store I had a tape measure in my hand that I return to the aisle that I got it from in the proper location.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes customer care. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1230527

Lowe's is a self service home improvement store. Always has been. If you actually wanted an employee to help you, you should have shopped at the local lumber yards and hardware stores when they were begging for your business 30 years ago.