3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought three window units from Lowe's and only use two of them one of them is still in its original box and plastic Lowes would not take it back if it was over 30 days old even with a receipt I could not get a store credit either I am just SOL I still have the receipt too

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

You leave out a few details. Were these windows bought from stock, or were they custom ordered for you?

My guess is that these were not stock windows. Stores don't have space to try and sell windows that are ordered to fit YOUR home.

Put it on Craigs list and sell it yourself. Next time don't order windows you don't need.