Went to lowes to return some extra tile from our bathroom remodel. Once we get the heavy boxes unloaded and to the front door, there is a sign saying sorry our return service is down, not only our store but all surrounding stores also.

They never once offer unload and leave there and come back tomorrow to refund. Try unloading a bunch of heavy boxes of tile and being pissed off because I loaded them when we went to check out, then on the truck and then back to store , then on a cart and then back on the truck yeah I am pissed how does a company like Lowes have a return system go down in multiple stores. Then to top off thing the little girl at the customer service desk says didnt you read the sign and with some smart *** remark I want to cuss her out so bad. The MOD was scared and tucked his tail and wouldnt even talk to us.

Wilkesboro is where it all started and it will be where it all fails. There store is the worst out of all the surrounding stores. Went to special order a door and from millwork to the cashier they still couldnt find my door I just dont understand why get rid of all the people that know something and then hire someone that doesnt.

Save some money Lowes good because you have lost our business. I wish we had a Home Depot.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments