3.3

I shop everyday at Lowes of Monroe, Wa. I deal with the Contractors Desk directly . ***, she has been there for a while now. She is the greatest thing Lowes has ever done by hiring her. *** knows her stuff. SHE IS THE MIST HELPFUL PERSON IN THAT DEPARTMENT. She was with Home Deep Rot for many years running the Contractors Desk and Mill Works. I known her for many many years. She is the best person there and a lot of Contractors feel the same. She is very knowledgeable on products and goes way out of her way to maje sure we the public it taken czre when we need help. It was Lowes best thing in hiring her for the contractors desk. She is the greatest asset to that store.

So lowes should mske sure she us taken care of or they could lose a lot of business if she left.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ***....

YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO LOWES IN MONROE, WA.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of lowes customer care. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments