Poor mattress store and you only have one cashier asked your associate why I only have one cashier 8 o'clock at night and he says honestly because they don't want to hire anybody and that's ridiculous just one of those things that make you question same reason why I guess we're having the crazy lection nobody cares

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I mean what is a customer's favorite line when an employee gets an attitude? Who pays whoms wages? Sooo at what point do you have the idea that you as a customer have the right to complain about number of hired help at any retail establishment?

Houston, Texas, United States #1238392

I though Lowes is a home improvement store.

Are you sure you are complaining about the correct store?

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1237913

Wait, Lowes sells mattresses now? Who knew.

Houston, Texas, United States #1237669

This complaint does not make sense to me with some of the misspelled words. It is not a complete sentence.

What happened to using correct spelling and correct punctuation?

Is this a legitimate complaint or do you just want to rant?

The cashier has NO control over Lowes hiring policies.

Senior management does. So call them and complain to them instead of complaining to the cashier who has NO control over this.