2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I visited Lowe's today 6/29/16 in Mccomb Ms.I just don't understand how your business has over 40 to 50 workers on dayshift working and every worker you have is lazy and just walks around doing Nothing!!!! My husband and I asked 3 different workers for assistance and none of them were helpful at all!!!

U asked them where something is and the response is either I don't know or check aisle 9,10,or 11.Really??? Why can't they be helpful enough to walk the customer to the item you are looking for.Alot of the workers brag about making 12 to 15/hr and just ride t g e clock.this is ashame!!!!!!

On another visit several months back ,I purchased a toilet for lowes.I am a young lady, the worker in that section knew that I was purchasing it but still didn't help to load on my buggy or help me transfer to my truck!!! Easily my back could have been broken...They need to be more helpful to customers instead of doing wasted labor.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes customer care. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments