Went to lowes today aug 7 to exchange a grinder I bought may 22 I was told by the tool manger her name is debbie they had none in stock so I walked over to look at other ones that one was the only brand so I asked the manger debbie if she could sell me the display well when she walked over there was one on the shelf then we go back to do the exchange and some how juan david said it got bumped out so then he has an employee steve get on the computer he calls IT that takes another 25 mins finally he did the transaction as cash.I bought 2 other items I payed cash for the amount was 3.13 I handed him 20.00 and 13 cents he in return gives me fifteen dollars back so I told he owed me $2.00 more needless to say very unorganized and very unhappy customer.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments