3.2
Layout of Store

Customer

5 episodes of very poor service in the last 60 days.The benefits of these issues? Continued lost time and money. Whether it's a one-day sale, that caused alot of confusion with management as well as my wife, to 13 gallons of paint mixed wrong ( Sheen) or waiting 45 minutes for help with several sets of deadbolts and locks, only to have them keyed alike, then going to install them and noticing that some of the hardware wasn't put back in the packages. I called the store and they had all the parts. I then returned to the store to retrieve the parts and nobody could find them. After talking to 3 associates they finally found the parts, inside the desk in the Hardware Dept. Oh yeah! and lets not forget this day. I went in and asked for Brick Mold (Primed) in the lumber department and was told they didn't know what it was, no we don't have any, and what is brickmold? Once again 3 Associates! The service at your store in Lubbock Texas is pathetic. We easily spend 10 to $15,000 a year at your store with our LAR account. And there's never a wait, when it comes to us paying our bill on time.

My wife and I are at the end of our rope. I will say the situations were always taken care of after much leg work, phone calls and let's include the return trips to the store. It's my opinion that Lowe's owes us for lost time taking care of these situations. Renovations are hard enough without dealing with this!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes customer care. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments