Ease of Use

Bought a 5 year warranty for my front loader washing machine (Samsong ).

When it broke down , electrical malfunction ,leaks ,and noisy drum spinning, I called for service.

Lowes said that a local repair shop would come and service it on Tuesday morning.

No one showed up, so I called the repair shop, they said that I was not on their schedule for service,and could not help me.

Called Lowes and after much frustration with the operator , I was given a second repair shop to come from Massachusetts to my home in CT .

No matter what I said about the distance from the repair shop to my house the operator was not able to help.

Called Lowes again , 3rd time and I was set with a local repair shop for the next Tuesday.

Tuesday came ....no one came from the schedule shop, I called the shop and again, I was not on their list for service.

It's been 3 weeks that I had to pay to wash my familiy's clothes .

My next step is to get help from the state of CT.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments