Lowes, Springhill, FL US 19.

Brenda the check out at register 10, was so rude!!

First when asked if her register was open, she pointed us to use register 9. I did, but my girlfriend had a separate order, so she asked if she was working? She said rudely... "Well if you are paying separately"!

Seriously, why would she asked, if she wasn't ? Then the fan my friend was buying, Brenda argued about the price, that we thought it was. It was on a end cap shelf with apparently some other higher priced fans. (My friends picked a higher priced fam to buy, not knowing it was).

Just one price hung in the middle of that shelf. (Which the store should NOT do in the first place). She said, "Well I can see the fan, from here, I know how much"!

Sarcasm!! She was just full of meanness!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments