I just came from the Warrington,Pennsylvania Lowe's and did not have a great experience. I wanted to buy several bags of mulch and was looking for one of the flat steel carts.

I went to several of the staff and asked where they were and I was told go out the parking lot and find one.

The cashier in the garden center was not friendly and was not open to my suggestion that someone bring some carts in from the parking lot for people to use. Aaron Drellich, store manager, this is an issue you should address.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Edgewater, Florida, United States #1151195

How many carts did you walk by in the parking lot that you could have grabbed knowing you would need one, and possibly there might not be one available in the store?