West Valley, Washington

Handicapped and waited for wheelchair for more than 1 hr. My husband and I went to Lowe's off of Glenn Allen highway next to the VA in anchorage on Friday 6, May 2016 about 4 pm.

We were looking to buy a wood heater and some garden supplies. No electric or manual w/c were available. My husband sat on a lawn chair for over a hr. We decided to leave.

At our vehicle one of the customer service men was retrieving an electric w/c. My husband requested the use of the chair. The employee refused stating a customer onside is waiting for this chair. My husband stated I have been inside and waiting along time.

The employee refused still. Everybody seemed to busy to help. We have been customers of lowes for a long time and until we get a w/c lift installed in our vehicle we need to depend on the chairs in the store.

Sorry for the long story but we feel disappointed. AL & Earline Alinsunurin ph# 1601-513-1701

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

Perhaps if you had requested a chair rather than sitting on a lawn chair for an hour they may have found one for you as well. It only makes sense that they would give it to the first person that requested it. Get the lift installed in your vehicle and you won't have to depend on store to provide a chair for you.